+ + + UPDATE + + +
NEW EVENT DATES FOR OUR ANNUAL MEETING
Due to the worldwide travel restrictions, our 4th Annual Global Meeting is postponed to October 09 to 12, 2022.
The venue remains unchanged: we are inviting all our members and network partners to the five star Hilton Tallinn Park Hotel in Tallinn, the capital city of Estonia. The hotel is located centrally with a wonderful view of the Poliseiaia Park.
Tallinn is often referred to as the Silicon Valley of the Baltic Sea and ranked in the top 10 of digital cities in the world. It is Europe’s best place for entrepreneurs and the birthplace of many successful companies in the IT industry, such as Skype and Transferwise. In 2007, Tallinn’s residents were the world’s first to have elections on the internet. Today, Tallinn has become the main IT center of many European companies. Amongst others, it is home to the NATO’s Cooperative Cyber Defence Centre of Excellence and the IT Agency of the European Union.
We are offering a worry-free meeting package for our members and network partners, which leaves only the organization of arrival and departure to you. The rest, we take care of.
The meeting package includes:
- three (3) nights at the 5-Star Hilton Tallinn Park in the standard room category King Guest Room (room upgrades and additional nights are available to discounted prices)
- three days of one-to-one meetings
- Welcoming Dinner on Sunday
- Gala Dinner in the Olympic Park Casino on Monday (please mind the dress code: smoking/LBD)
- Dinner Event in the Seaplane Harbor Museum on Tuesday
- Lunch Buffett on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Refreshments and coffee breaks during the meetings
We are using a new tool for meeting registrations which allows you to independently complete your registration and manage the entire process yourself and online.
Next to your booking details, the registration form is also asking for your preferences in your meeting manager account. Our meeting manager is coordinating your personal one-to-one meetings. The opening is scheduled for August 2022, so please make sure to register before the launch of the meeting manager. Only with timely registration, you will be able to take full advantage of filling your calendar with meetings!