23 Jul 2019
AC Project & Forwarding, member of the Project Logistics Alliance for Spain, has recently coordinated the deliveries and relevant installations of several satellite regasification plants. The project consisted of 5 different components as follows:
1. The delivery of a cryogenic tank, with a dimension of 16 x 3,5 x 3,60m, and a gross weight of 30MT, under free-out terms. AC Project & Forwarding handled the whole process from Spain to Caucedo Port in the Dominican Republic.
2. The delivery under door-to-door terms of another cryogenic tank, with a dimension of 12,3 x 3,75 x 3,75m, and weight of 25MT. In addition there were 3 x 40’ open-top, out of gauge with spare parts. The goods were delivered from Spain to Fuerteventura (Canary Island). AC Project was in charge of the vertical installation, which utilized two cranes, respectively 120MT and 70MT, and a 25m length hydraulic arm.
3. The delivery under DDP terms of a cryogenic tank, with dimensions of 14 x 3,9 x 4,05m and weight of 29MT, plus 2 x 40’ open-top, in gauge with spare parts, from Spain to Las Palmas (Canary Island). AC Project was in charge of the vertical installation and utilized two cranes, respectively 120MT and 70MT, and a 25m length hydraulic arm.
What is worth noting is that, once the installation was finished at the factory, AC Project’s client asked for the re-expedition of another deposit from his factory in Canary Island to his other production centre in Portugal.
4. Delivery under Door-to-Door terms of 5 cryogenic tanks, each with a 11,59 x 4m diameter and weight of 37MT. Due to timing restrictions of the installation, deposits were load in 40 FR (regular service) to be unstuffed in AC Project’s Barcelona warehouse. Afterwards they proceeded with the delivery to different destinations in the South of France.
5. The delivery of a cryogenic tank, with a dimension of 16 x 3,5 x 3,6m and weight of 30MT, under free-out terms, from Spain to Durban (South Africa).
Congratulations AC Project team for the great job and continuous success!
23 Jul 2019
We would like to extend a warm welcome to the latest member of the Project Logistics Alliance. Tanko International is from now on representing Israel in our project network.
The company was founded in 1995 and ever since established a strong presence in all major Israeli's local ports. Tanko has branch offices in Haifa and Ashdod. The company offers the full range of logistical services within the supply chain which includes marine and aerial forwarding, hazardous material handling, inland trucking in Israel and abroad, customs clearance, packaging & containerization solutions, intermodal container, partial/full cargos (LCL/FCL), special equipment, and of course, the specialization in the handling of ‘multifaceted projects’.
To get in touch, request quotations, and learn more about our new member, please contact
Welcome to the Project Logistics Alliance, Tanko International!
23 Jul 2019
MV Annegret, 2 Harbour Crane, fully assembled, 298.5 tons eaach, 61.9 x 14.5 x 30 meters
Sales/ Chartering Manager
+49 40 380380-221
Senior Manager Chartering & Projects
Head of Africa Chartering Desk
+49 40 380 380-224
Director Business Development
+49 40 380 380-409
22 Jul 2019
M.A.Z Shipping & Consolidation (PVT LTD M.R Group), member of the Project Logistics Alliance for Pakistan, has successfully moved part of a juice and confectionery plant from Port Qasim, Pakistan to Lobito, Angola. This is part of an ongoing project, and the remainder will be transported throughout July, 2019.
The scope of work from M.A.Z started ex-work original plant site all the way up to Lobito Port, and this first part of the cargo was loaded within 3 x 40FT flat rack containers and 2 x 40 HC containers.
M.A.Z handled the shipment with care and precision, we wish them success for the remainder of the project!