We are excited to introduce Modus Logistics Management representing Greece, as the latest member of the Project Logistics Alliance community.
Modus Logistics Management was established in Athens, Greece, to provide specialised logistics services for the efficient management of Power Generation and Energy Projects. They are committed to delivering high-quality, customer-centric solutions that optimize operational flow and add value to their clients’ businesses.
With its extensive global network and experience in cross-border logistics, Modus Logistics Management can navigate complex transport operations, demanding customs procedures and transportation regulations, ensuring smooth operations for international projects, covering the entire supply chain for EPC contractors, manufacturers, suppliers and investors.
- Project Logistics - Thermal Power Plants, Solar Power Plants, Battery Energy Storage Systems (BESS), Synchronous Condensers, Grid Interconnections, Wind Farms, and Hydroelectric Projects among others;
- Ocean Freight - FCL/LCL; Buyer’s consolidation services; Flat Rack and Open Top Containers; RoRo;
- Air Freight - Standardized products, heavy loads and project cargo, hazardous goods, ship spares and supplies; Door-to-door and On-board deliveries;
- Road Freight - LTL/FTL; Transport of Dangerous and hazardous materials; Frigo Trailers, Oversized Loads and Project Cargo;
- Customs Clearance;
- Warehousing - Inventory management and control; Order processing, inbound and outbound; Re-packaging and labelling;
- Distribution - Cross-docking and trans-loading; Inventory control; Return management and reverse logistics programs.
Modus Logistics Management Website
Modus Logistics Management LinkedIn