Mukran Port Terminals is an efficient multi-purpose stevedoring company in Mukran Port. As a modern and innovative service provider the Mukran Port Terminals efficiently handles the transshipment of bulk and general cargo, heavy goods, project loads and containers. Services do also include warehouse logistics and efficient supply chain management.
Mukran Port Terminals has at its disposal modern technical equipment and a well-established and experienced team at its site. As the easternmost deep sea port, Mukran Port is ideally situated for short distance freight and passenger traffic to and from Sweden; Denmark (the Danish island Bornholm), Russia and the Baltic states.
Mukran Port is the only port in Germany which provides in addition to standard gauges, rails and transshipment terminals which are suitable for Russian broad gauges.
- Bulk and general cargo handling
- Experts in project cargo and heavy goods
- Handling of offshore wind components
- Loading and unloading in complete modal split (rail – road – sea)
- Tri-modal gateway in logistics chain
- Container handling
- Consulting and processing of logistics chains
|Total area [m²]||2.700||37.300|
|Dimensions of gates (max, bxh) [m]||7x6|