Project Logistics Alliance, Africa Logistics Network and Airfreight Logistics Network for Africa are pleased to announce the beginning of a new, unique and long lasting collaboration. For the first time, three independent networks, with distinct management, history and location, decided to collaborate in the interest and for the mutual benefits of their members. ALN, ALNA and PL Alliance share the same purpose and goals without any conflicts of interest.
One of the most important points is that the members of all networks, are not bound by any obligation in relation with the collaboration of the networks. Given all networks have different management, history, locations, they continue their own progress. However, whenever synergies become visible we will combine our strengths and come together to improve the growth in our markets and facilitate the achievement of our – mutual – goals. To support this idea, all networks will offer their members:
- Increased range of contacts all over the world
- Three different strengths supplementing each other: African territory coverage, specialized airfreight agents and Project Cargo
- Collaboration in the advertising and marketing campaigns
- Every three years a common meeting, with the first one to be organized in 2019
- No obligation but benefits if joining all networks
- Best assistance from both Management Teams
Our aim is to have, even if we are three separate entities, a strong group offering reliable contacts and support all over the world. Starting with this common target, we thank you for your support and we invite you all to join us in this initiative.
The Management Teams are at your full disposal.