Barrus Projects Continues Delivery for OLTIN YO'L GTL Energy Plant29. August 2019
Barrus Projects, representing member of the Project Logistics Alliance for Kazakhstan and Russia, is proud to be the nominated forwarder for the transportation of OOO equipment for the "OLTIN YO'L GTL" (UzGTL) project in the Republic of Uzbekistan. OLTIN YO'L GTL is a high-quality fuel plant aiming to be one of the worlds leading advance energy plants.
The Barrus Projects team has so far successfully performed the delivery of 5 units of equipment from the port of Kuryk, the Republic of Kazakhstan to the UzGTL job site in the Republic of Uzbekistan. These include:
1. Nitrogen Scrubber (72mt / 19,4m Ñ… 7,2m Ñ… 6,6m)
2. Air Scrubber (144mt / 27,8m Ñ… 7,45m Ñ… 6,85m)
3. Air Scrubber (144mt / 27,8m Ñ… 7,45m Ñ… 6,85m)
4. Adsorber (153mt / 26,5m Ñ… 6,0m Ñ… 6,35m)
5. Adsorber (153mt / 26,5m Ñ… 6,0m Ñ… 6,35m)
However, the project does not end there. Barrus Projects team continue their active work on the delivery of more ODC cargoes to the UzGTL job site.
See all news