Delpa Shipping and Logistics Transports Dismantled Crawler Crane03. June 2019
Delpa Shipping and Logistics, member of the Project Logistics Alliance for Greece, recently completed the transportation of a dismantled crawler crane. After being dismantled, there were a total of 56 pieces which weighed a sum of 700 MT, and had a volume of 2000cbm. The maximum weight of a single unit was 80MT.
Delpa's scope of work included:
- Transport method studying and planning
- Pre-loading inspection
- Stowage planning
- Loading / Lashing / Attendance
- Chartering a gearless ship
- Acting as ship’s agency at discharging port
- Discharging attendance / coordination
- Port handling
- On carriage transport of normal and special cargo to the final destination
Congratulations Delpa on the continuous high performance!
See all news