Project Logistics Alliance Introduces United Development for Afghanistan, Cameroon, and Bulgaria09. February 2023
We are pleased to announce United Development FZE representing Afghanistan, Cameroon, and Bulgaria, as the latest member of the Project Logistics Alliance community.
United Development FZE was established in Dubai, UAE in 2020 and has since expanded its operations to Afghanistan (2020), Bulgaria (2020), and Cameroon (2021) and is a leading multimodal transport and logistics company committed to innovation and being at the forefront of technology while delivering superior capabilities with high-efficiency and cost-effective operations.
United Development FZE has strong and proven track record in delivering timely solutions and providing worldwide support for government and defense agencies (UN and Minusca), humanitarian organizations (World Food Programme), peacekeeping missions as well as commercial clients. With UDFZE, all operational requirements and infrastructure development can be satisfied through robust solutions.
- Project Cargo and DG Transportation with a strong competence in remote and challenging locations
- Freight Forwarding - 250+ TEU per day by Sea, Road and Air
- Inland Transportation - operates more than 150 trucks around the globe
- Warehousing - Temperature and Hydrometry Controlled with strict security regulations
- Supply Chain Management - local and international suppliers with strategically located logistics
and distribution centers
- Camp Support Services - retail, water, and labor supply services (hiring teams of professionals as per requirements)
Share this article:Tweet
See all news