PLA Introduces Avvashya CCI for Nepal05. December 2022
We are delighted to introduce Avvashya CCI representing Nepal, as the latest member of the Projects Logistics Alliance community.
Avvashya CCI has over 20 years of industry experience in Projects, Air & Sea Freight, Customs Clearance & Logistics services with a global presense. At Avvashya CCI, they strive to grasp the unique needs of each customer and adjust their services accordingly. They aim to offer the best-in-class services that cater to end-to-end logistics needs, guided by the hands of experts and backed by robust infrastructure that enables quick scalability to match seasonal demand.
- General and Project Freight Forwarding with a strong international network as part of the parent group
- Own Custom House Agents License at 15+ Locations including Seaports, Airports, and ICDs
- Dedicated Operating Team Comprising of SME for large size Automotive and Technology based Clearance
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) and Rule 9/8/6 certifications at all regional levels
- 3C: Seamless CFS Operation, Custom Brokerage and Cargo Transportation
- EDI Linkup with Customs on ICEGATE
- Value Added Services - Duty Refund & Custom Consultation, Solution design for Cost Optimization and Efficiency, Transportation
- Accreditations: Custom Certified AEO Custom Broker, own CHA License, MTO Registration, ISO, IATA, IBA approved, AEO certification, FIATA
Share this article:Tweet
See all news