PLA Introduces Olin Logistics for Mexico28. November 2022
We are delighted to introduce OLIN Logistics representing Mexico, as the latest member of the Projects Logistics Alliance community.
OLIN Logistics is a Mexico-based company passionate about logistics and customer satisfaction, always innovating and looking to the future. They aim to provide the best service through cutting-edge technological tools and their highly trained and experienced personnel in Mexico, Central and North America.
- Project Cargo - excellent relationship with RO-RO and Break Bulk Shipping Lines, with Charter Airlines and with trucking companies that move Oversized Cargo
- Land Transport - FTL, Reefers, Flat Beds, Vans, Dangerous goods, LTL, Oversized Cargo. Connecting the most important routes in North America, also reaching Central America from Mexico
- Air Freight - IATA certification allows them to fly with all the possible airlines from MTY, MEX, GDL and CUN airports covering Standard, Premium and Charter options
- Sea Freight - great variety of routes, the best rates and outstanding transit times for FCL, LCL, and Oversize Cargo
- Warehousing - MTY, LRD and Mexico City
- E-Commerce - variety of couriers and last mile delivery in MTY and CDMX
- Add-on Services - Financing, Trading, Sourcing
Share this article:Tweet
See all news