New Member for Mozambique05. October 2022
We are delighted to introduce ISS PALUMBO MOZAMBIQUE, LDA representing Mozambique, as the latest member of the Projects Logistics Alliance community. ISS Palumbo Mozambique offers global project freight forwarding, logistics provider in the oil, gas, and energy industry on shore and offshore, vessel chartering, security vessels, marine agency, pipe handling, and port logistics, and integrated logistics.
The Palumbo Group was founded in 1974 by its current Chairman Andrea Palumbo. Since then, the Group has grown rapidly and increased its market presence, becoming one of the leading players specializing in international shipping, Oil & Gas, and integrated logistics.
Since 2012, through a strategic partnership with Inchcape Shipping Services (a world leader in the maritime field with over 230 offices located in 60 countries around the world), the Palumbo Group became ISS PALUMBO. Still led by the Palumbo family, the company continues to expand and develop in the provision of integrated logistics solutions, port logistics and maritime services, especially for the Oil & Gas and energy industry.
- Project and Freight Forwarding: land/sea/air freight, vessel chartering, freight management, customs brokerage, abnormal loads, port and airport terminal handling, packaging.
- Integrated Logistics: inbound & outbound service, material management, warehousing and inventory management, deliveries.
- Port Logistics: pipes and other materials handling, storage and transportation, yard management
- Marine Agency Services: port agency, vessel clearance, procurement, facility management, crew changes, medical attendance, waste disposal
- Marine Solutions: tug & barg, landing craft, ocean & costal towing, supply of special marine assets
A warm welcome to the ISS Palumbo Mozambique team to the Project Logistics Alliance.
Share this article:Tweet
See all news