New Member for Peru29. September 2022
We are delighted to introduce CARGOCORP, representing Peru, as the latest addition to the Projects Logistics Alliance community. CARGOCORP is specialized in project and breakbulk cargo, airfreight, land freight, sea freight as well as multimodal transport with add on insurance services.
CARGOCORP is an emerging and innovative company, servicing both South and North America, covering major ports and cities in both continents. They have a trained and professional team where clear and reliable procedures allow them to respond to their customers and agents, by delivering reliable and quality service. Up till now, they have offices located in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, North America and of course, Peru.
Their goal is to provide clients with the best maritime, airfreight and multimodal transportation services, as well as comprehensive solutions for foreign trade operations, providing efficiency and high accuracy with competitive prices, giving maximum added value to changing global logistics needs and contributing to the sustainable development of the region.
• Door to Door delivery by combining all transport modes
• Integration of all the services involved in import and export operations
• Project logistics services with expertise in eliminating risks during the transfer from anywhere to its final delivery point in the markets covered
• Sea freight covering FCL & LCL services, cargo consolidation for multivendors, special equipment (flat rack, ramp, etc.), Ro/Ro services (roll on / roll off), service in Flexitank equipment for bulk shipments of non-hazardous liquids, Breakbulk cargo, Project Cargo etc.
• Road freight capabilities with international service (from/to Argentina and Brazil) and national service; Service for full or consolidated cargo; Special Transportation and insurance cover
• Air Freight solutions with own cargo handling facilities at many airports
A warm welcome to the CARGOCORP team to the Project Logistics Alliance.
Share this article:Tweet
See all news