Tolepu International Cargo and Philco International Move A Tunnel Drilling Equipment And Accessories To France22. April 2021
Tolepu International Cargo, our Ecuadorian member joined forces with our French member, Philco International to ship a tunnel drilling machine under DAP terms from Guayaquil, Ecuador to France. The tunnel drilling machine and its accessories were used for the construction of the Las Praderas – Las Exclusas driveline and other complementary works.
The Cargo consisted of:
- One breakbulk cargo
- Eleven 40' Flat Racks with out of gauge cargo
- Twenty-one 40' Open Top Containers
- Three 40' Flat Racks with out of gauge cargo
- Four 40' High Cube containers.
Flat Bed trailers were used to move this cargo to the Port of Guayaquil in Ecuador and special lifting equipment was also needed to load the machine on the ship.
The scope of work undertaken by Tolepu included:
- End to end management of the whole shipment from the shipper to the consignee's end
- Taking care of custom formalities
- Loading and lashing of cargo
- Anti-Drugs Inspection
- Arranging International Freight and Delivery
Once the cargo arrived at Port of FOS SUR MER (FR FOS), Philco International took over and discharged the cargo. The Project Logistics Alliance team congratulates all the parties involved to make this a successful movement.
Share this article:Tweet
See all news