Henning Harders Takes A Trip Down The Memory Lane08. October 2020
Henning Harders Pty Ltd., representing Australia in the Project Logistics Alliance, is proud to summarize a couple of transports they have been handling this year. As the COVID-19 paralyzed the world, Henning Harders was working tirelessly in the given frame of new circumstances amidst the crisis. Knowing that unforeseen challenges could be coming up every day, their team adapted and performed day by day to ensure their clients with a constant supply chain.
Here is a brief overview of some cargoes and transports details that Henning Harders managed in the past months:
• Atlas COPCO shipped by a RORO vessel
• Two CAT777 haul trucks shipped using RORO including a complete disassembly at the port of discharge and trucking to the delivery site
• A CAT990 wheel loader transported using a RORO vessel
• Transport of Girth Gears using flat racks and 3 x 40FT containers. The team at Henning Harders also conducted a full road survey, dismantled the equipment at the mining site, cleaned and repaired, and packing the consignment for its return.
• A Flour Packaging machine including a part air charter
As we review the past transfers, the project team is busy with another transport. 3 Centrifuges are currently being moved with a total volume of 230 CBM and 150 tons.
Congratulations guys on a successful year. We at the Project Logistics Alliance wish more such successful deliveries ahead!
Share this article:Tweet
See all news