Westlink Logistics Transports 4000 Iron-Ore Cars To Australia In 35 Successive Conveyances30. June 2020
The Papuan member of the Project Logistics Alliance, Westlink Logistics Pty. Ltd. is pleased to report the successful delivery of 4000 iron ore cars in 35 consecutive shipments for their mining customer in Hedland, Australia.
The scope of work undertaken by their projects and operations team include:
- A complete inspection of rail cars in China
- Successful storage during the pre-shipment quarantine
- Shipment of these rail cars using a multipurpose vessel from the Port of Dalian in China to the Port of Hedland, Australia
- Haulage: From the vessel hook to their client’s railyard in the Port of Hedland using trailers
- Craneage: Lift and landing of ore cars from trailers directly to the railhead
- Commissioning of couplers, break-systems, and shunting
Their team is proud to state zero time lost in current circumstances and timely delivery. Their expertise in the Australian market is backed by managing the international transportation of rolling stock into Australia for nearly two decades. The video brilliantly captures all the stages involved to deliver these rail cars successfully to their clients. Thank you for the visual treat guys!
Share this article:Tweet
See all news