Gianti Logistics Delivers Pipes Via Sea and Rail Integrated Solution16. January 2020
Gianti Logistics, member of the Project Logistics Alliance for Georgia, has completed the transportation of a batch of Tenaris pipes.
In order to complete the delivery from Batumi to Aktau port, the Gianti team came up with an integrated logistics solution. The pipes had a total weight of 1000.73 MT and Gianti completed the following services:
• Receiving the vessel
• Unloading cargo from the vessel
• Drafting railway drawings and calculations to the railway department
• Loading cargo onto wagons
• Lashing and securing of pipes as per agreed and approved specifications by Georgian railway department
• Railway formalities
• Assuring that the rail freight will be carried out in accordance with the operational safety rules of the railway authorities, as well as client requirements, through which railway wagons and goods will transit.
• Coordinating and managing the whole process
Congratulations to the Gianti team!
Share this article:Tweet
See all news